Wednesday 30 April 2014

'College day Memories'

   Memories of College day 



Holding my pen here, I sit down to write
Memories of long o day come and go from my sight
I remembered those days in that home of mine


And my eyes are suddenly full of shine
I miss the laundering in the lanes
I miss the adrenaline rush in my vain
Sitting here I feel like tied with chains
I want to rush back and get drenched in my town’s rain
Those friend’s once seem like life
I miss the laughter and I miss the fight
Those mid-night trips we had
The tea that made us feels glad
Those early morning scolding by my friend and seem her, go mad
Those late night waking and sleeping in the class,
Those movies theatre with pop corn and cold drink filled glass
I miss, the city of my college
I wish I am back soon to witness,
Yours stars and sunbeam again


“College is fun as long as you don't die." - Tsugumi Ohba


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment