Thursday 24 April 2014

Funny in Funny Quotes.


    FUNNY QUOTES


  • In bed, it’s 6 AM  you close your eyes for 5 minutes, its 7.45. At school it’s 1.30, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 1:31                           
  • When  a woman says WHAT? It’s not because she didn’t hear you. She’s giving you a chance to change what you said.
  • My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.
  • The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is “Salary is Credited” 
  • Definition of human being: a creature that cuts trees, makes paper & writes ‘SAVE TREES”, on the same paper.
  • If life gives you questions, Google gives you answers.
  • Pretending to be busy writing when the teacher starts calling on random people.
  • Years of education, solving tough problems, handling complex issues, yet we take a while standing before glass doors thinking whether to Push or Pull.
  • Okay mom… you know I love you… but I can’t accept your friend request on Face book.
  • Growing older is compulsory Growing up, however, remains optional.
  • I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough
  • I need 6 months vacation, twice a year.


Weather forecast for tonight: dark - GEORGE CARLIN.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment