Monday 14 April 2014

Poem of heartfelt


CLOSE TO HEART


Its so hard to forget you Bcoz, you gave me so much to remember
You gave me sunshine in rain But now you gave me enough pain
To the world you are one person But for me, you are the World
You left me in dark and You made me alone You made me alone.
Someday you will cry for me, like I cried for you,
Someday you will miss me, like I missed you,
Someday you will need me, like I needed you,
And,
Someday you will love me, But I wont love you!!!
Hey Friend… You are Nothing
But I made you as Something
And when you becameSomething
You felt me as Nothing
You gave sufferings to a soul that liked you up to the core!
Now you say
Should I hate you, Bcoz you hurt me? Or
Should I love you, Bcoz you made me feel so special…?”


“What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”  ― Aristotle

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment